Aravindam as the representative in India, of the world’s biggest student award sponsored by Clinton Global Initiative looks forward to facilitate Indian students in their social startup journey. You could be the Campus Director for the Hult Prize in your university.
Bring the world’s biggest social entrepreneurship competition to your campus, help your fellow students to participate in the 7th Annual Hult Prize by competing in your very own on-campus event for the goal of the $ 1 Million award and the opportunity to plan and start your own enterprise with expert guidance and support.
This year’s President’s Challenge will tackle another global social challenge, which will be announced around 26th of September.
Some of the perks associated with becoming a campus Director are:
1. Association with Hult Prize and Clinton Global Initiative
2. Great Networking opportunity, as you get to work alongside international teams and connect with corporates in India and abroad
3. An Opportunity to attend any one of the Hult Prize regional finals in San Francisco, Boston, London, Dubai or Shanghai.
4. This is a great experience in event management that will carry a certification for campus directors.
5. The winning team in your campus event directly qualifies for the regional finals
6. Most importantly, this is an opportunity for you to change the world!
As a selected Campus Director along with other Campus Directors from Universities across India you will receive an induction workshop on the necessary areas of work: promotion, event organizing, recruiting, and fundraising. You will receive operating manual, a turn-key website, marketing materials, the President’s Challenge Case Study, and a scoring matrix.
Registering is easy. You don’t need to have an idea or be an expert of the upcoming social issue to bring this opportunity to your campus. However your previous experience in holding an event, or being involved in on campus extracurricular is a good highlight. Being a Campus Director means inviting and encouraging more ideas and ultimately more start-ups, each on a pathway headed towards radical impact.
The event organized on campus will provide teams with unparalleled opportunities and resources, as well as spread awareness on campus of a pressing global issue. Hult [email protected] is bringing the world’s toughest challenges to Universities around the world, and helping students solve them.
As a Campus Director you are the point of contact for emerging teams that will prepare to compete ahead. Your responsibility will be to build your team, organize campus based competition round with judges, recruit min 10, 3-4 member teams from your campus, and promote your activity.
The Hult Prize at Campus Director (CD) plays a critical role in the overall Hult Prize experience. Each CD is an official and essential member of the Hult Prize organization – the world’s largest student movement for social impact.
GET STARTED IN EASY STEPS:
1. Fill out the application form via online link here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSc8mTM3dETbVgIuNBOkR9RuuBa93ag9oVfbVEeucadNxCw/viewform?usp=send_form and submit it latest by 15 September 2016 (Mentioning Aravindam Foundation as the mentor).
2. Application will be reviewed by Aravindam Team and the HP team
3. If application is accepted, applicants will receive an invitation for interview.
XLRI Placement Committee
+91 8877 080 166 | +91 7261 834 787