YMO(Youth Money Olympiad) is being conducted by a Chennai-based finance company, Money Wizards. It started with the initiative at IITs and IIMs and have now extended its interest to other colleges. They are now planning to conduct one at MACE campus.
Benefits for students:-
– Can boost your employability chances and promotions.
– Participants will be provided with certificates.
– All those who score above 75% will get employer certificate.
– Top 5% students from our college will win prizes.
– Top 5% will advance to National Level.
-National level toppers will be felicitated at Bombay Stock Exchange.
Procedure and Examination Details:
* Students can take the examination anytime before 13th March, 2016.
* It will be an online examination with 75 questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
* Students can expect basic finance based questions for the test.
* Study materials will be provided to you for preparations.
Exam Registration Fee : Rs. 125/-
Faculty-in–charge :- Prof. Georgekutty Mangalath, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Bonny Joseph, S8EA
George P John, S8MB
Vibin Wilson, S8MA